I’m a creative problem solver and communicator specializing in graphic design and photography. With over five years of professional experience in addition to supporting degrees, I’m well-seasoned and equipped to execute your vision. I’m extremely even-tempered, reliable, honest, and often described as down-to-earth. I thrive on building strategic relationships and generating powerful and effective visual solutions.
EDUCATION AND CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Resident Photographer, Dance at Illinois, 2010–present
- Graphic Designer, College of Fine + Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign 2015–present
- Bachelor’s in Communications from the University of Illinois, 2010
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design from Parkland College, 2012
- Art Director, Adams Outdoor Advertising, Champaign, 2012–15
OTHER NOTEWORTHY ITEMS
- C-U One to One Mentor, Unit 4 School District, 2014–present
- Membership Director and Board Member, The Champaign-Urbana Design Organization (CUDO), 2012–14
- Chair, abCU: An Exhibition of Typographic Forms, 2013
- Founding team member of Framed: A Unit 4 Student Expo, 2014
See my Resume for more details.